If you are looking for something unique and special to do with the kids this holidays, why not come to Scoffed and spend some quality time in the kitchen making delicious dishes from around the world (with a bit of help from our chef!)? Nanna, Popps, mum, dad, whoever the adults are looking after the kids (we don’t mind if you don’t!) and kids alike can have a ball in the kitchen making a sweet and savoury dish to scoff down for lunch.
The cost includes:
- All ingredients and equipment
- Recipes to take home
- Something yummy to eat together as a family in our new cafe (or take home – remember to bring a container!)
- Lots of fun with the mess cleaned up by someone else!
- Guidance and instruction from our qualified chef
- Aprons to wear
- One adult and one child cooking, but extra spaces are available if you have a bigger family!