TERMS AND CONDITIONS
People who have returned from a country of region that is at high or moderate risk for COVID-19 should monitor their health closely. If you develop symptoms including a fever and cough you should isolate yourself immediately and ungently seek medical attention. Go to www.health.gov.au/covid19-travellers for the current list of at-risk countries.
For further information see ‘What you need to know’ and ‘Isolation guidance’ information sheet found at www.heatlh.gov.au/covid19-resources. Go to www.health.gov.au/covid19-travellers for the current list of higher risk countries.
Specific requirements are in place for people who have returned from a country of region that is at high or moderate risk for COVID-19, or think they may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus.
Participant cannot attend our sessions if they have the below symptoms:
Symptoms include (but are not limited to) fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath.
It these symptoms develop you must:
- Isolate yourself from other at home and use a separate bathroom if available;
- Put on a surgical mask and if you don’t have one, practise good sneeze/cough hygiene;
- Practise good hand hygiene; and
- Call a doctor or hospital and tell them the recent travel or close contact history
If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing:
- Call 000, ask for an ambulance and notify the officers of the recent travel or close contact history
If you become or suspect you are unwell from any infectious disease including COVID-19 please let us know so we can cancel your booking. Obtain a sick certificate from your medical practitioner if possible or contact us to discuss a reschedule of your booking.
On arrival at any session please ensure you:
Practise good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene as this is the best defence against most viruses.
- was your hand frequently with soap and water, on arrival and departure, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet
- cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues and use sanitizer where soap and water are not available
- avoid contact with others (stay more than 1.5 metres from people) if unwell
If you have any questions call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. It operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require translating or interpreting services, call 131 450.
Rescheduling a Booking:
If you need to reschedule your booking due to self-isolation, travel history or showing symptoms of infectious diseases, please call us on 08 7226 0715 to reschedule your booking.
For any other rescheduling:
- With less than 5 business days’ notice, an administration fee calculated at 50% of the total booking cost will be invoiced to you
- With more than 5 days business notice, an administration fee of $35.00 will be invoiced each time the booking is rescheduled
- In the event that Scoffed reschedules a booking – no fees will apply
Cancelling a Booking:
If you need to cancel your booking due to self-isolation, travel history or showing symptoms of infectious diseases, please email us email@example.com
For any other cancellations:
With less than 5 businees days’ notice, or failing to attend, will result in no refund or credit being issued. In the case where your account is unpaid, you will still be liable for the full course cost and will be required to pay any unpaid fees still outstanding
- With at least 5 business days’ notice but less than 20 business days’ notice, an administration fee of 50% of the total booking cost will be invoiced to you
- With 20 business days’ or more, no fees will apply and a refund will be issued.
- In the event that Scoffed cancels a session/class or classes no fees will apply and a refund will be issued
To cancel or reschedule a booking please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event where your overdue account is referred to a debt collection agency and/or a law firm, you will be liable for all cost which would be incurred as it the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.